Re: Want to move Brinks keypad

"Crash Gordon®" <NONE@xxxxxxxx> wrote in message
news:Dwtfe.22$Js.2854@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
I had to say "some" because I haven't seen them all.

They had the opportunity to steal one of my Via 30 wireless installs a few
months ago..but they walked away telling the new homeowner..."oh we can't
take this over...it's a wireless Ademco"... they're idiots.

Not idiots

1. No matter what the panel is they will pull it and put their own product
in (made by the same people who made that Via-30).

2. You'd be suprised how many people have never heard of a Via-30, they
seemed concentrated mostly in the Northeast US for some reason. I never see
them anywhere else

Brinks only monitors 4 or 5 systems which has it's good points and bad, the
good is it's easy to stock parts and much easier tech support, the bad is
their systems are usually behind the times compared to whatever else is out
there.