Re: Alarm systems w/o phone line

Sounds like I'm not alone in using them that way. So far, I only have two in
service; one I sold to the gentleman for continuous backup to his phone line
(personal family problems necessitated it on an urgent basis). The second I
purchased and lent to the client while Bell sits on its hands. I'm buying a
third one for another client without phone service but with a new alarm
system my son is busy installing as we talk.....

Have you had any problems recovering the devices when the home has been sold
?

RHC