Re: Safewatch 3000/Compass

WElp...I'm thinking that there must be a hack...I mean if I could get in =
to it the way I did and stay connected...there then has to be a trick to =
get the correct programming values out and into Compass's db. That ws =
the only problem I think the fields didn't match. I have no doubt that I =
could have downloaded garbage back into the panel.

I did not use the panel type that everyone says the 3000 is equiv to in =
paper programming.