Re: Safewatch 3000/Compass

"Crash Gordon®" <NONE@xxxxxxxx> wrote in message
news:CjVee.60$Db.2503@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
WElp...I'm thinking that there must be a hack...I mean if I could get in to
it the way I did and stay connected...there then has to be a trick to get
the correct programming values out and into Compass's db. That ws the only
problem I think the fields didn't match. I have no doubt that I could have
downloaded garbage back into the panel.

I did not use the panel type that everyone says the 3000 is equiv to in
paper programming.

Tsk!!!  I guess that makes my laptop worth it's weight in gold...  :-))