Re: Safewatch 3000/Compass

It happens, very rare tho. If you set up Compass for unattended uploading a
3000 can be sent to it although you can't open up and view the upload

"Crash Gordon®" <NONE@xxxxxxxx> wrote in message
You know whats weird?...
I was able to connect to Safewatch 3000 with Compass... I thought it
wouldn't connect but it did...the programming was caca (invalid)...but it
connected and I could stay online with it.