Re: Seeking The Best DIY Alarm Consultant

> Frank, with regard to your new endeavor with Bass, of "No flaming, even
> if you get flamed".  Is it as apparent to you as it is to everyone
> else, that you actions seem to only be directed at one person?

It was around 3:00 am that I responded to Mike shortly after arriving home
from an ermergency service call.  In retrospect I think I may have gone a
bit overboard in my response.  I try to "santize" them before pressing
"send".  This one happened to slip through.  My bad.

> One
> might say that your above post is likely prejudiced by the fact that
> you simply don't like Mike.

Gee...  you think??  :-))

> Don't the same conditions exist between you
> and Bass? Bass disrupts the group. Mike disrupts the group. You treat
> Bass with composure and selfcontrol, but not Mike? If you look at that
> list above, Bass is guilty of just about every item on it,if not all,
> AND ......... more to boot.

Robert's never attacked my family.   He has posted personal info on people
though.  Heck...  even I'm guilty of it when I pasted Rob (AlarmReview's)
info on Paul.  The fact that Mike "holds himself out to be so much better
than Robert" is ludicrous in the extreme.  Robert makes one small error and
it's blown all out of proportion.  Mike doesn't discuss or argue.  He
accuses and often without all the facts.  Okay, so Robert's done it too.

> So what's the difference here?

"Moderator" keeps throwing "1 small a" at me.  The "truth" ain't pretty is
it, but it *is* the truth.  Mike's accused Robert of "double dipping".  If
you look at any online credit card transaction page, it warns you *not* to
push the "submit button" twice.  I'm sure that Robert had nothing to do with
the customer being billed twice on his credit card.  That's a problem with
Search-Fit, not Robert.

> Bass is also
> a proven liar and thief and a moron  ..... but he gets the soft
> treatment from you and Mike doesn't?

Mike's been getting the "soft treatment" for months...  Like I said...  last
night was a bit of a "one of".

> And come to think of it, are there any reasons that one should question
> you about your qualifications for making the above comments? Aren't you
> doing the very same thing that you accuse Mike of, by taking
> information from past posts and presuming they're true?

I'm only repeating what Mike himself has said and not what Robert has.

> You nor I nor
> anyone here has the faintest idea how Mike came into his business
> except by the fabrications that Bass is renowned for making.

Mike explained it pretty good himself.

> You
> presume to "know" and state as fact, that which has only been posted
> here? My, my, looks to me you're becoming exactly what you are accusing
> others of being.

Nope.  Only repeating what Mike himself has written.  I don't take another
individuals comments about someone with much more than a "grain of salt".  I
try to find out for myself.  It's what got me into trouble here in the first
place (despite your warnings and comments), remember??

> In other words Frank ........if, in spite of the fact that Bass is the
> instigator of the tribulations in this group ..... in spite of the fact
> that you are just as guilty of disrupting this group as anyone else,
> (and that includes me also) ................. you would give Bass the
> benefit of your antiflame "show", but not anyone else?

Explained above.

> Me thinks you've lost sight of something.
>
> Regardless whether your newly aquired epiphanic goal is to:
> [a]..simply to provide your own inner peace
> [b]..an attempt to quell the din here ..........
> [c]..whatever
>
> That's all nice and smoochy but.......... it would seem to me it should
> be applied evenly.

Point taken.

Now shut the flock up!!  :-))