Re: Seeking The Best DIY Alarm Consultant

BruceR wrote:
> ...And all of you at ASA disrupt all of us at CHA who don't give a
crap
> about your little flame wars. Would you guys please stop copying CHA
on
> this stuff?  Have all the fun amongst yourselves at ASA - just leave
CHA
> out of it - PLEASE!

(Sigh)
Bruce, I'd like to apologize for cross posting my reply to Frank in
CHA.

Recently, I had to change newsreaders. My old newreader could be set to
not cross post, ever, and now I can't seem to remember to check before
I post, to make sure I'm keeping all of the ASA trash here.

I'll keep trying .........