Re: For Fucks Sake, Get a life

Gary wrote:
> Not getting upset reading the posts, I am having a good laugh at some
of the
> posts that have been put up, tit for tatt,

Such is life in ASA.

> as an example
>
> > You tell me to stop
> > cross posting, yet you yourself cross-post to the other groups.
>
> The only reason I cross posted is

I would think that if someone cross posted a message into different
groups, (such as you are) that you'd expect that the reply would also
be cross posted .......... No?

> Hiding behind nicknames so no-one can dobb someone into their boss,

Yeah, well that's something that's sort of evolved in ASA as a
precaution against having your neighbors, workers, family etc,
approached by someone who's got a propensity and gets enjoyment out of
going real life with people that he disagrees with. Fortunately for me,
I've been able to keep my identity private, so that allows me to object
to Bass without him being able to attack me personally. Although he's
tried a number of times to find out what and who I am, he's totally
frustrated that I can call him what he really is and theres not a damn
thing he can do about it. He's also stalked Frank and a few others who
also keep their information private. So there's no doubt he'd have long
ago done his dirty deeds to us. With me, I'm the boss, so there really
wouldn't be an employer problem, but family and neighbors is another
matter.

> Name calling,
> e.g   In a pig sty created by a pig like Bass, any attempt at being
social
> will go unnoticed. It's best to act the way the pig is acting if you
> want to get get his attention. You'll notice that I do.

Yeah, I thought the allegory was quite appropriate. You see, some time
ago there was another person who used to participate here in ASA and
also had an on line store ..... same a Bass. Bass instigated an
argument and then began insulting the other fellow about him being fat
and overweight and pigish. Then after the fellow left the group,
someone located some pictures of Bass on line and it was revealing to
see that Bass is about a 300 pound porker ....himself. So, you see, the
mention of pig has more meaning than the causual observer might be
aware of.

> &
>
> > we recognize the trouble-makers for the jerks they are.
>
> this is a primary school argument, created and sustained by people
that
> would be presumably adults

Yeah I thought it was pretty lame myself, since he assumes that just
because he says his experience with Bass in CHA has been ok, but hasn't
checked the archives in ASA ..... that the people who HAVE had the bad
experiences are jerks and trouble makers and that for some reason it
can't be Bass who is the trouble maker and jerk.

> I just think that there is a lot of energy going into a thread, that
> everyone seems to want to stop, but continue as they want the last
word.

Well, if this were only happening in ASA, it would be normal. Normal
because there is never going to be anyone that can come to this group
and state that Bass is a good guy, without me not having the last word.
Since this is going out to other groups, it begins to grate on other
people nerves and begins to get redundant. But ........... that's the
breaks, if one chooses to cross post any thing that even comes close to
indicating that Bass isn't what he has shown himself to be for years
..... in ASA and Usenet. Anyone who does, cannot back it up in anyway
whatsoever. It's all archived. He's a nasty rotten SOB and I can quote
it out of the archives of Usenet. No one can prove that he isn't.