Re: Help needed with programming for DSC PC2530

"Crash Gordon®" <webmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
I had a system runaway once when I was with a contract cs. The people were
out of town, no valid rps, i didn't have a key to the house...cost me 80
bucks in over-signal charges (was with EMERGENCY 24 back then).

Ah yes I remember the old Emergency 24 days, lots of busy signals while
trying to put a system in test, still better than the Alert Centre was