Re: Help needed with programming for DSC PC2530

No this one was out before the 2550 although it does have partitioning like
the 2550. 8 codes and 8 zones but not downloadable, I installed several
hundred of them before Emnet went to the 2550

Okay panel but like the old v3 1550 it loved going into runaway on low
batteries