Re: DSC Maxsys PC 4020 Reporting probs.

Glad Reg mentioned this.  It would have been a shame to have to spend major
$$ replacing a perfectly good receiver, only to discover that's not where
the problem was.  Although I don't much care for DSC panels, it would also
have been a waste replacing functional panels.

--

Regards,
Robert L Bass

Bass Home Electronics