Re: NFPA's Creation of Security Standards/Codes

Bob,
Plans for small systems do not have to be complicated.  I think it would
be good to have better documentation of systems.  If for no one else but
the owner, who often has to pass information about their system from one
alarm company to another at some point.

BobbyD