Re: DSC Maxsys PC 4020 Reporting Probs. UPDATE

> > Read it again, the original poster turned
> > on auto SIA, he didn't say he put the report
> > codes in
>
> Your answer was "Replace the receiver."  That was completely wrong.
>
> His problem was exactly what I said it was.  He needed to enter the codes.
> SIA Auto Report obviates the need for entering the data.  With CID if you
> don't enter the codes the comms will fail.
>
> There's no way you will ever admit having been wrong.

Lets look at this again, he turns on auto SIA and suddenly CID codes work?
Umm no.

You stated you don't know much about DSC well I DO and considering the
several incorrect things you've already added to this thread I'm not the one
who can't admit mistakes