Re: DSC Maxsys PC 4020 Reporting Probs. UPDATE

> Read it again, the original poster turned
> on auto SIA, he didn't say he put the report
> codes in

Your answer was "Replace the receiver."  That was completely wrong.

His problem was exactly what I said it was.  He needed to enter the codes.
SIA Auto Report obviates the need for entering the data.  With CID if you
don't enter the codes the comms will fail.

There's no way you will ever admit having been wrong.

--

Regards,
Robert L Bass

Bass Home Electronics