Re: NFPA's Creation of Security Standards/Codes

>> I'm thinking of selling "surveilance" cameras...
>
> My lack of typing skill can be remedied with effort and practice.

You're clearly not putting in enough "effort" or "practice".  After six
years you still can't type...  I'd suggest spending a few afternoons with
"Mavis" (when you're not "tied up" on the phone supporting your eleven sales
a day)...  That'll leave you about two hours in a twenty-four hour day...
If you want longer days, I'd suggest volunteering for the mission to Mars...