Re: Newbie needs help on DVR recommendations

Dear Growler;

You might consider these options;
http://www.deltadeals.com/ProductDetails.aspx?ProductID=538  this unit
meets your specifications with CDRW optional. This unit is configurable
through the IE browser. It also  recorded real-time, and has 8 channels of
audio. There is a bay for installing a CDRW drive.  The other option is
http://www.deltadeals.com/ProductDetails.aspx?ProductID=557 .  This unit
is not configurable through the browser but comes with built in CDRW.  We
sell wholesale.  If you are purchasing through your business we will be
more than happy to supply you with what you need.

Please feel free to visit our site for a complete listing of our DVRâ??s

Let us know how  we can serve you

Martez Fountain, Sales Manager

--
Let's make a deal!