Re: Help needed with programming for DSC PC2530

Well, if it reacts like the rest of the DSC panels, simply power down, and
then power up with AC only, and listen for a series of about 10 clicks
coming from the board itself...might help to disconnect the horn temporarily
to make it easier to hear the clicking. If it clicks, then it definately IS
locked. If you try to hardware default it, it will destroy all programming
EXCEPT the installer code, so now you are not only locked out, but the panel
programming (for local use) is gone.

The above assumes that this mysterious 2530 panel reacts the same as the
rest of the DSC line...

RHC