Re: Help needed with programming for DSC PC2530

> "R.H.Campbell" <rh.campbell@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
> > Oops ! I was assuming a typo...that he had a PC 2550 by DSC. Guess this
> > gentleman will have to bite the bullet and hardware default the unit and
> > start fresh (you can do that can't you Mark with this device..)
> >
> > Who makes the PC2530 anyway ?
> >
> > RHC
>
> It was a PC2500 with a couple of very minor program changes made for
> Emergency Networks who I worked for at one time.

Yes, this was originally installed by Emergency Networks. It is in fact
labeled a PC2530, made by DSC. I've had the system for about 12-14 yrs I
guess. From what I have heard, this panel cant be locked out, according to
some on here. How can I tell if it is indeed locked at all? Is there a code
I can put in and see if I get a response of some sort? I'm not an alarm
tech, but I can read schematics and follow directions :)