Re: Here's one for the books

Funy thing I was just talking to my "new DSC Rep" today.  I pointed out all
the new DSC problems on the 832 boards.  Like the "key fob fantom low
battery burn in"  and the "telephone shorts"  he told me they would replace
the bad boards for no charge and to make up for my labor they would sell me
several new boards at half price.  He did not try to deny the problem though
and actually brought up the "power supply chip" problem also.  I told him I
had already heard of that one and thats why we no longer purchase DSC
panels.  They dont like to see me at ISC either. ;)

James