Re: Here's one for the books

You got that right ! The place was closed over the Easter weekend. I can
only imagine what would have happened if it had caught fire during the three
days the building was unoccupied.  My smoke detectors in the building
wouldn't have helped because they were connected to the non functional
panel..

Someone up there was definately watching over me.....

RHC