Re: Here's one for the books

"R.H.Campbell" <rh.campbell@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
news:k_ydnXGT37a7wtbfRVn-sA@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
> Really ! When I took the board back to Tried, they said it was three
months
> out of warranty. Never a mention of a bad bunch of boards.....
>
> Were those boards you took out replaced by DSC under some sort of warranty
> ??
>
> RHC

It would seem alarm manufacturers like to minimize problems like these

DSC claims only a few 832 boards had rectifier problems

DS had only a few bad D835 motions

Linear DVS dialers had a problem with only a few phone exchanges

Some Moose panels didn't make good boat anchors...on and on

(okay Jack I made the last one up)