Re: Here's one for the books

All the class 2 xfmrs I've seen do not have any internal fusing, you have to
get class 3 for internal fusing on the secondary.

Also DSC issued a tech note about a bad batch of power series panels. They
said that they received the wrong bridge rectifiers from their supplier and
were prone to failure. I've replaced dozens of these panels with this
problem