Re: Napco Gemini P3200 is stupid

> Okay, Mark, I have the programming manual on my lap.  Where's "Address
> 2421, bit 0" or "Location 1284 and 1384" located?  Which page?   And,
> after you locate it, how does that apply to the pc loader software?
> Amazing... 18 posts and still no clear-cut answers, just accusations
> and ego.  Just as I suspected -- it can't be done.

It can be done but you should probably avoid address programming on that
panel.  That has nothing to do with you being a DIYer.  I make a living
supporting DIYers and I teach them to do all kinds of things paid installers
say they can't possibly do.  However, most installers don't do address
programming on Napco Gemini series panels because there's way too much to
jiminex up.

I told you in a prior post how to accomplish what you want using the
software.

--

Regards,
Robert L Bass