Re: Napco Gemini P3200 is stupid

<geekboy0001@xxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
news:1110741972.555258.258670@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
> "Address 2421, bit 0" and "location 1284 and 1384" are meaningless to
> me.  I know how to use the PC loader software.  Spewing those addresses
> does show how remarkably knowledgable you guys are, and how terribly
> unwilling to help out.

Had you told us from the beginning you were downloading it then perhaps my
response would be different although if you bothered to look at the
programming manual you would have found those locations and then cross
referenced it in the download software. Thats how I often do it

Most people program via the keypad and don't download

> I find much of this to be showmanship and ego,

Again you were the one complaining about the stupidity of the panel