Re: Napco Gemini P3200 is stupid

Okay, Mark, I have the programming manual on my lap.  Where's "Address
2421, bit 0" or "Location 1284 and 1384" located?  Which page?   And,
after you locate it, how does that apply to the pc loader software?
Amazing... 18 posts and still no clear-cut answers, just accusations
and ego.  Just as I suspected -- it can't be done.