Re: New Napco Ver5 software

Jim. Bite your tongue! Have you seen the new version 1.22 yet? I know it's
no where near the fun of fighting with dial-up modems and com ports, and
especially missing panel versions, and lacks a dongle key, and this
backward/forward compatibility crap...but ugly? How could you say such a
thing. It's B E A U T I F U L....much like the cherry blossoms of April in
D.C.
Name just one other software Pac that has these beautiful colors.
Violet(My favorite)....for Unacknowledged Alarms
Red.....Fire Alarm, Fire Trouble, and Fire Restore massages
Yellow....Burglary Alarm, Burg Trouble Messages
Green....Emergency Zone Messages
Gray.....Aux 1 and Aux 2 Zone Messages
Orange(A Floridian Favorite)...Supervisory Zone Messages
Light Green(Reminds me of an Empty Rolling Rock Bottle)...Panic Zone
Messages
Light Yellow(My least favorite color)....Panel System Messages and all other
Messages