Re: Napco Gemini P3200 is stupid

<geekboy0001@xxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
news:1110766351.833997.120680@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
> Okay, Mark, I have the programming manual on my lap.  Where's "Address
> 2421, bit 0" or "Location 1284 and 1384" located?  Which page?

Depends on the version of the panel you have, I'm looking at the v30 PDF
files, G's suggestion is on page 39, mine is on page 33.

My predictions are the following

1. You will not find it on those 2 pages and resist scanning other pages
close to them in case I'm off 1 or 2 pages

2. I predict you will ask what the v30 part means

3. I predict you will ask how to find out what the v30 is and won't be
satisfied until someone holds your hand through this process in pain-staking
detail instead of consulting the manual or looking at the circuit board

4. I predict there is no #4 which means this line doesn't exist

> And,
> after you locate it, how does that apply to the pc loader software?

Have you tried looking in the zone programming section? I didn't think so

> Amazing... 18 posts and still no clear-cut answers, just accusations
> and ego.

We've given you clear-cut answers, you just choose not to listen

> Just as I suspected -- it can't be done.

That is correct, even tho I and many others out there have done it with no
problems on Napco 3200's it isn't available on your panel which appears to
be stupid.

You seriously considering programming this panel? If so I suggest someone
else do it