Re: Napco Gemini P3200 is stupid

"Address 2421, bit 0" and "location 1284 and 1384" are meaningless to
me.  I know how to use the PC loader software.  Spewing those addresses
does show how remarkably knowledgable you guys are, and how terribly
unwilling to help out.  I find much of this to be showmanship and ego,
plus maybe a bit of you-simply-don't-know-how.  Now, if someone
genuinly knows how to accomplish this (no, it's not auto-bypass and no,
it's not simply marking it as an Interior zone), and you know how to
set this up using the PC loader software (this screen, this page, that
option, click this, etc), then by all means I welcome your advice.
But, if you're just going to spew nonsense to somehow show-off that you
know this panel then please don't reply because you're embarrassing
yourself.  Knowing this panel at the address level is no great
accomplishment worthy of an ego.