Re: Napco Gemini P3200 is stupid

Subject: Re: Napco Gemini P3200 is stupid
Newsgroup: alt.security.alarms
=> geekboy0001@xxxxxxxxx <=  wrote:

>"Address 2421, bit 0" and "location 1284 and 1384" are meaningless to
>me.  I know how to use the PC loader software.  Spewing those addresses
>does show how remarkably knowledgable you guys are, and how terribly
>unwilling to help out.  I find much of this to be showmanship and ego,
>plus maybe a bit of you-simply-don't-know-how.  Now, if someone
>genuinly knows how to accomplish this (no, it's not auto-bypass and no,
>it's not simply marking it as an Interior zone), and you know how to
>set this up using the PC loader software (this screen, this page, that
>option, click this, etc), then by all means I welcome your advice.
>But, if you're just going to spew nonsense to somehow show-off that you
>know this panel then please don't reply because you're embarrassing
>yourself.  Knowing this panel at the address level is no great
>accomplishment worthy of an ego.

I gave you a perfectly legitimate answer to your problem.  Since you don't
possess the knowledge of basic technical reading and comprehension, it's not my
fault.  Fuck off now.  You're not getting anymore help from me or the group.
You seem to think you're entitled to an answer. I
took some time to look it up for you, you own me an apology.  Read the fucking
manual before posting stupid questions.

--

-Graham

Remove the snails to email