Re: CADDX NX-6 question from homeowner

The problem here is we don't know is why he hasn't been able to get hold of
anyone at that company

Are they ignoring him?
Are they even in business?

An additional problem is that panel can be locked out of keypad programming,
communicator and/or downloader programming

Then again the panel may not even be locked out and he's just doing it
wrong, when someone posts here about being locked out of a panel they can
pretty much say anything or at least leave out several details, I tend to
take the opposite opinion that you do RH on these things