Re: New readers, wireless is junk

On Mon, 28 Mar 2005 14:14:27 -0500, "Robert L. Bass"
<robertlbass@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

>> ah...a wackoshamster? I thought there was
>> a modicum of reality here...guess not.
>
>The reality is that every time you or anyone else answers him or makes a
>comment about him, even a negative comment, it encourages him to continue.
>That's not a judgment or flame against you.  It's just an observation based
>on his activities.  I don't care if people answer him or not, but if you
>want to be rid of him -- ignore the guy.

Easiest way, ignoring to provide a decent answer / argumentation...
You have NO CARTS to play with in your hands, that's the problem and
is why the replays only spew nonsences and insults.

Anyhow Robert I recommend, like you, that those "low level pro's"
avoid to post, I will be free to show to the owners and future owners
the unreliability problem with "Wireless Alarm Systems" due to RFI
who:
- can't be avoided;
- nor can't be detected.

Its amazing to see that when my header specify NEW READERS that still
the same ignorant pro's TRY to oppose... What?... nothing but
nonsences.