Re: News: Wrong security code

"Crash Gordon®" <NONE@xxxxxxxx> wrote in message
news:UW6Zd.39$g16.1024@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Yah, I always notice that ADT programs a dialer delay.
I wonder what ADT's phone bill would be if they tested every alarm daily?
ouch!

While it often can be disabled ADT usually does have a dialer delay because
the panel comes programmed with that feature. It is a part of the SIA
guidelines

The phone bill won't be the problem, receiver capacity will