Re: OYE on DIY

"Crash Gordon®" <NONE@xxxxxxxx> wrote in message
news:UPA%d.6$Hp3.525@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
That time included programming that little sucker...never did an Omni
408...cheep cheep cheep...but seems to work fine.

Honeywell certainly is trying to improve their install/programming
manuals...they came close with this one...but still took some experimenting
to get the CID to report correctly.

The 408 is a reborn FBI XL-20, FBI CID programming stinks compared to other
panels, always has

"R.H.Campbell" <rh.campbell@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
> Hahahaha....that's one of the best posts I've read for a long long time !!
>
> Gawd, how I can relate to that....LOVE IT !!!
>
> RHC
>
> "Crash Gordon®" <NONE@xxxxxxxx> wrote in message
> How about the Radio Shack diy install I went to friday? Lady wants it
> monitored...yah right. The prewire was beautiful, obviously a pro job, but
> the trim-out was silly...window magnets stuck on the glass because Radio
> Shack only sells those big honkin' contacts and they wouldn't fit on the
> reveal of the window frame. Loved the little nicad battery packs too.
>
> Total re-do before I'd take this one...gave her a smokin' remodel price
> too...with my luck this week she'll get a Skylink system too!