Re: OYE on DIY

This guy deserves everything he gets.

I went by there friday (roughing in the house next door), the =
landscaping he paid 70K for looks like absolute shit...even the mexican =
laborers were laughing at it - and I'm sure their boss is laughing all =
the way to the bank.

I was thinking of knocking on his door and asking for my wire back since =
he didn't  use any of it.