Re: cleaner wiring solution needed (resend)

>> Uh-huh...  that still doesn't explain the "fudged" battery.
>
> The vendor made a mistake.
>
>> You have the time to file complaints against individuals you have
>> specifically
>> "verboten" to contact you...
>
> Learned your lesson, did you?

What "lesson"??  Are you even aware of what the abuse department at Shaw
thinks of your complaint (particularly since we've been responding to each
other in a public forum for a number of years)??  I could send you email
copies of each and every response I make to you in this Group and you
wouldn't be able to do a thing about it.