Re: cleaner wiring solution needed (resend)

> Cracker wrote:
>>
>> ...then why didn't you send him 2 orders?
>
> Hitting [submit] only sends the CC info to the CC processor's server.  It
> does not create a new order on the store's website.

Uh-huh...  that still doesn't explain the "fudged" battery.  It's pretty
difficult for any supplier to confuse a 26 AH battery with an 8 AH one...
Yet your guy somehow did...

Or the fact that yet another of your customers couldn't contact you through
the many different "channels" you provide and had to resort to posting
another message in this Newsgroup...  Robert, I know of no online dealer
that *doesn't* answer email from their customers and there isn't a single
one that refuses to answer the phone.  You have the time to file complaints
against individuals you have specifically "verboten" to contact you (which
tells us that you do, in fact, receive emails), but you don't have (or won't
take) the time to answer *a customers* email!  I asked this question earlier
and it bears repeating here...  What can "loops" (or any of your customers)
expect in the way of your much vaunted "support" and "installation
expertise" if you won't even answer the phone or your email??

I also find it patently ridiculous that you would tell "loops" to contact
you on a Monday because you're sick with the flu (and can't speak) over a
weekend, but will tell someone that's merely asking a question in another
group to call you on that same Sunday afternoon!

What kind of "show" are you running??

Tsk!!