Re: CADDX NX-6 question from homeowner

>>> None of us knows who he is
>>
>> Nor do most of us care.
>
> Obviously you do and always seem to side with the poster

I always treat a new visitor as though he's telling the truth.  Only if they
post a lot of jiminex do I treat them differently.

>> > None of us knows if he even has a system
>>
>> True, but it seems likely he does.
>
> Is it really his? we don't know

I don't care who owns it.  As we both know most alarm companies abandon used
systems.

>> I've forgotten what the OP said.  Was
>> this in a house when he bought the
>> place?
>
> So he claims...note the word "claims"

Unless and until he shows me otherwise, I prefer to assume he's being
honest.  You are free to assume whatever best fits your attitude.