Re: Here's one for the books

You bet !! However, as I said in another post, I didn't put in any form of
fire protection (can't remember why, but it was probably my partner at the
time who said not to for some of the reasons you outline; we're not in the
fire business), but will be checking this out with the customer. Being the
kind of customer that I know they are, I'm willing to bet there's probably
nothing in there in regards to fire protection (although I can't believe
they would be that stupid...or their insurance company)

But until I check it out, I can't comment further.....good "heads up"
though......thanks J....

RHC