Re: Slanging matches on this forum.

no wires showing wrote:
> You know me, Doug, anything to help a pal :-)

I know you'd do well at any peace negotiations.

Union arbitration meetings ....  the UN could certainly use your
talents in mediation committies.

And I'd bet you would have been a great juror in the Michael Jackson
case too.

Calm, collected, unbiased, un-opinionated,impartial detached,
objective, unprejudiced .....

Ummmmm does at least 'one' of those words appear familiar to you
........?  Ahh forgeddaboutit. None of them is important here anyway.

(heh heh heh heh)  ):-)