Re: Slanging matches on this forum.

I'm not criticizing you or anyone else, my comments are tongue in cheek and
are directed at the absurdity or maybe even the irony of  a thread (and all
those, myself included that participate in it) that simultaneously complains
about off topic disagreements at the same as engaging in them.

I didn't think I'd have to explain that

Doug L