Re: Slanging matches on this forum.

I'm sorry, but your post appears to be off topic, please refer to the
"description of this board" and post accordingly. I'm not interested in your
opinion on slanging matches or anything else that is not relevant to the
groups stated purpose and you have to ask yourself  if a lot of others that
browse or post on this group are interested either.

Doug L