Slanging matches on this forum.

I joined this group a couple of weeks ago to get some advice abt
Wireless alarm systems. Thankfully, I got some decent posts from decent
people.

However, I am put off with the personal slanging matches about Bass and
Mugford (and others?) and their 'personal history'. WHO CARES??

Isn't the purpose of groups such as this to impart useful information
to those who request it? If you people insist on continuing your stupid
arguments over a public forum, set up your one new forum to do it in
instead. Don't haijack this forum to make your own petty poiints at
each other.

The lot of you sound like primary grade girls and truthfully speaking,
so called 'adults' should know better!