Re: Anybody else had dealings with Jim Rojas ??

So should we break out the "A" material? :-)
If you read the infamous & original "Excuse me, who are you calling
white? I'm PINK" post (authored by Bass) you'd cancel your subscription
to Comedy Central. He's had quite a few pips, but the "I'm PINK" post
always makes me laugh.
It's almost as if you can close your eyes and hear the arrogant bastard
saying it. He reminds me of one of the country club members from
Caddyshack.