Re: ademco can lid - what's the oblong knockout for?

I see you're not taking this seriously at all. I guess you didn't pay
attention to what happened to AlarmGuard when Bass pulled them off the
referral train.
You're playing with fire when you mess with Bass. He's a bigtime player
in the industry.
Fear the Bass Burgermeister. Pay homage to the guru of Brazilian
voodoo. Behold the power of the alt.plumpers Poster of the Year.
Bow before the sage of Tip and Ring, and do it before it's too late.
The last person that messed with Bass was turned into a monkey. Just
check that Jack Stevens picture out. The monkey used to be Roger W. aka
Allucan until he crossed paths with the Sarasota Security Swami.
I'll pray for you, Bob Worthy. May GOD have mercy before you suffer the
wrath of the man who made Basshome Security a household name.
You better buy a tube top or something from his website to get back in
his good graces.