Re: ademco can lid - what's the oblong knockout for?

"no wires showing" <alarminstall@xxxxxxx> wrote in message
> You just screwed yourself out of Bass referrals, Bob. Better tell the
> Mrs. to cancel that global cruise now that the Bass referral pipeline
> is closed.

That pipeline squirted out (1) one. Now that I mention it, I better go check
the AR on that account. Maybe RLB called and told him what a jerk I am. As
far as the cruise goes, my wife and I own a cruise agency, so trips are
plentiful and affordable, even without the referral pipeline. Our location
makes it very easy to run down to one of the ports and catch a ship. All
kidding aside, I always appreciate a referral and take good care of them.