Re: Slanging matches on this forum.

Sorry Doug L. Your comments directed at me there? You've effectively
repeated just what I said, re description of board and stated purpose
etc.

If your criticizing me, then perhaps similar posts from yourself should
be directed to those who keep using this board as a public place to
sort out their disagreements.

Ref other people being interested? Perhaps for pure entertainment
value, but certainly not for securing useful information or tips ref
"Discussion of Home/Business/Vehicle security alarms". IE Stated
purpose of board.