Re: Glass skylights

The old dowel screens are no longer being made.

A suggestion might be to take some small diameter PVC with some T's and
elbows, some joint compound and make a PVC screen.  Make sure to run
lacing wire for an alarm circuit in a unique pattern through the tubing
before sealing.  This should  make for a nice looking screen.  Make sure
to UV resistant PVC.

Bobby D