Re: Glass skylights

Russ Brill wrote:
> Don't forget about the heat that's present above a drop ceiling, it will
> reduce the range of most PIR's......... Regards, Russ

As a matter of fact I did consider that but this was in an ice cream
shop and the guys former job was in the HVAC and refrigeration business
and he had the place colder n an iceberg. And, as I mentioned, it still
was reduced range when I experimented with it below the ceiling. Moot
point now, but just thought I'd mention my observations just in case
anyone wanted to experiment or ran into similar problems in the future.