Re: Slanging matches on this forum.

Here allow me to help get Doug's message across....
What Doug meant to say was ...........
Shut your fucking piehole we don't care if the board isn't to your
liking. You came here to mooch advice, and now you know who's decent
and who isn't? What's the criteria? Only those that responded to you
are decent?
Listen porkchop, this board is frequented by people who get PAID to
work, not sidewalk Santas handing out free treats, and if you don't
like the mudslinging with your free helping of advice then saddle up
your pony and ride your monkey ass to other pastures.

Now as I said earlier I was only helping you understand Doug's message.
As for my opinion? Well, I prefer to remain neutral.