Re: Strange DSC 832 behavior

Thanks for the replies. I suspected there was a programming option to
disable TLM but it's been over a year since i've programmed the system.
If i disable the siren for TLM, will I still get the beep out of the
keypad at least to tell me the line is having problems? I agree that I
want to know when the line has issues, but I don't need that heart
attack everytime someone monkey's with the lines down the street.
Interestingly enough, this explaination is supported by the fact that
my neighbor does not have a working phone today.

Will the event log show that the TLM was the cause of the alarm? I do
have the fixed LCD keypads.

Bobby